Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

guerilla art for crafters

one of my favourite blogs,Chez Beeper Bebe

A Little Color: Guerilla Art

Phone Booth ala Afghan: by Knit the City
The world needs more guerilla art, don't you think?  It just makes me happy when I think about coming across any of these little numbers.  I think I may need to start a guerilla art movement of my own some day because you should be the change you want to see in the world and all that.   Whatever the case, enjoy the color of street rebellion...
Lego Stone-Wall Filler: by Jan Vormann
Raining Color: via Street Art Utopia
Yarn Pot Hole Filler: by Juliana Santacruz Herrera
Fallen Trees as Colored Pencils: via Street Art Utopia
 
 
my favourite is the wool in the road cracks,
makes me think about doing some of my own guerrilla art in my area...
there are some very boring power boxes that could do with a paint job?????mermaids and toadstools perhaps???
littlemissdoily x

No comments:

Post a Comment